Singing, classical, contemporary
Human voice is the model of the ideal musical instrument, able to express the widest spectrum of emotional nuances. The Musica Nova Academy offers individual singing lessons and group workshops on classical and popular music.
Classical Singing Bel Canto technique.
Learn from the instructors who have a wide knowledge of the standard operatic repertoire for all voice types as well as Lieder, contemporary musical theatre and Russian romantic music (Ballads).
The course will provide:
- An opportunity to discover and develop your singing voice and repertoire through exercises and instructions for attaining the absolute breath control, vocal sheen, evenness of tone, agility, projection of tone, and elegance of the 18th-century Italian vocal technique
- A historical insight into Bel Canto including historical precedents and the current expectations and demands of professional performance
- Techniques in dramatic interpretation and theatrical presentation
- Preparation technique for concerts, auditions and recording projects
- Preparation for exams and competitions
- Lessons accompanied by professional pianist
- A perfect opportunity to create your singing portfolio under the guidance of the professional tutor
The Musica Nova International Academy of Music offers individual lessons and group workshops in all pop styles: R&B, dance, pop, rock and jazz.
The course is focused on:
- Implementation of correct vocal technique by use of exercises to strengthen the various areas of your voice, building a bridge between your voices, increasing your range and dynamics
- Improvement of pitch, tone and breath control
- Microphone technique
- Improvisation technique
- Building your own songs portfolio
- Preparation for concerts, auditions and recording projects
- Preparation for all Grades of Rockschool exams and competitions