Music technology and composition
Music Technology Course
This course has been designed for those students wishing to continue their studies at higher levels.
GOALS OF COURSE:
- To illustrate all the theoretical and practical aspects of the production of a TV / Film soundtrack
- To generate interest in starting this kind of career, while making the students more aware of its structure
- The role of Film and TV music, yesterday and today
- Phases and technique of the music creation process technology
- Main composers and their historical importance in the business
- Choice of instrumentation
- Personal and professional requirements to work in music industry
The course is directed by a well-established music industry professional guitarist, composer, songwriter, producer and teacher.
"Improvisation is the ability to talk to oneself" Cecil Taylor
The jazz improvisation class is a fantastic opportunity to enjoy creating music compositions and to get confidence in performance and improvisation. A dedicated tutor will help you to explore the world of jazz through easy-to-use rhythm studies, improvisation studies, instrument specific exercises and jam sessions with professional jazz musicians.